If you accidentally changed the language on Amazon to Spanish and want to switch it back to English, don’t worry – it’s a quick and easy process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to changing your language settings on Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click on the “Account & Lists” dropdown menu.
- Select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
- Under the “Language” heading, click on the dropdown menu and select “English.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save Changes” button.
That’s it! Your language settings on Amazon should now be back to English.